- Not quite the right one?
ALEXANDRA - patchwork python-effect
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
- Heel measures approximately 95mm / 3.75 inches
- Color: Patchwork python-effect
- Outer: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Sole: 50% synthetic rubber, 40% mineral composts, 10% additives
- Lining: 75% polyurethane, 25% viscose (82% bio-based mass content)
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size
- Italian sizing
- Global Warming Potential (GWP): 9.5 kg CO2 eq / pair, which is the same as driving a typical passenger vehicle for 24 miles. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%,
by investing in the Green Trees Reforestation project, working to plant trees in one million acres of the Mississippi Alluvial Valley, with over 6 million trees planted to date.
- Fresh Water Consumption (FW): 0.47 m3 / pair, which is the same as running a typical dishwasher 16 times. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%, by investing in Water Restoration Certificates through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Primary Energy Demand (PED): 157 MJ / pair, which is the same as operating a typical refrigerator for 6 days.
- For the impacts on Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Acidification Potential (AP), Eutrophication Potential (EP), Smog / Photochemical Oxidant Creation Potential (POCP) and Fossil Fuel Depletion (FFD), please find more detailed information in our complete LCA, available here.
Veneto is an Italian region renowned for its luxury footwear. So naturally, AERA went there to seek family-owned manufactures to create its beautiful (and sustainable) shoe collections. But, in a twist on tradition, every ballet flat, boot, and platform heel is made entirely out of vegan leather. Old world, meet new world.