GABY - tan suede-effect
Select available size
This item runs small
Details & fit
- Heel measures approximately 75mm / 3 inches
- Color: Tan suede-effect
- Outer: 55% cotton, 32% polyester, 13% polyurethane
- Sole: 50% synthetic rubber, 40% mineral composts, 10% additives
- Lining: 75% polyurethane, 25% viscose (82% bio-based mass content)
- Made in Italy
- Fits small; size up one half size
- Italian sizing
- Global Warming Potential (GWP): 19.9 kg CO2 eq / pair, which is the same as driving a typical passenger vehicle for 50 miles. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%,
by investing in the Green Trees Reforestation project, working to plant trees in one million acres of the Mississippi Alluvial Valley, with over 6 million trees planted to date.
- Fresh Water Consumption (FW): 1.06 m3 / pair, which is the same as running a typical dishwasher 35 times. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%, by investing in Water Restoration Certificates through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Primary Energy Demand (PED): 330 MJ / pair, which is the same as operating a typical refrigerator for 12 days.
- For the impacts on Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Acidification Potential (AP), Eutrophication Potential (EP), Smog / Photochemical Oxidant Creation Potential (POCP) and Fossil Fuel Depletion (FFD), please find more detailed information in our complete LCA, available here.
Veneto is an Italian region renowned for its luxury footwear. So naturally, AERA went there to seek family-owned manufactures to create its beautiful (and sustainable) shoe collections. But, in a twist on tradition, every ballet flat, boot, and platform heel is made entirely out of vegan leather. Old world, meet new world.