- Not quite the right one?
JEANMI - black calf-effect
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
- Heel measures approximately 45mm / 1.75 inches
- Color: Black calf-effect
- Outer: 66% polyurethane, 34% polyester
- Sole: 50% synthetic rubber, 40% mineral composts, 10% additives
- Lining: 64% polyurethane, 36% viscose
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size
- Italian sizing
- Global Warming Potential (GWO): 20.1 kg CO2 eq / pair, which is the same as driving a typical passenger vehicle for 45 miles. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%, by investing in the Green Trees Reforestation project project. To date this project has helped to reforest one million acres of marginal farmland in the Mississippi Alluvial Valley by planting over 42 million trees. This is certified by SCS Global Services.
- Fresh Water Consumption (FW): 0.95 m3 / pair, which is the same as running a typical dishwasher 32 times. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%, by investing in Water Restoration Certificates through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Primary Energy Demand (PED): 332 MJ / pair, which is the same as operating a typical refrigerator for 12 days.
- For the impacts on Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Acidification Potential (AP), Eutrophication Potential (EP), Smog / Photochemical Oxidant Creation Potential (POCP) and Fossil Fuel Depletion (FFD), please find more detailed information in our complete LCA, available here.
Veneto is an Italian region renowned for its luxury footwear. So naturally, AERA went there to seek family-owned manufactures to create its beautiful (and sustainable) shoe collections. But, in a twist on tradition, every ballet flat, boot, and platform heel is made entirely out of vegan leather. Old world, meet new world.