RAFFAELLA - white nappa-effect
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Free shipping & returns
Est. delivery: TBD business days
All products are guaranteed originals and ship directly from the brand’s warehouse. THE YES will notify you when your item has shipped.
All returns are free using our pre-paid return label printed from your My Purchases page. All items can be returned for full refund within 14 days of receipt, unworn, with tags attached. Refunds are issued at receipt of the returned merchandise. We'll notify you when your return is received and processed.
Details & fit
- Color: White Nappa-Effect
- Outer: 40% polyester, 60% polyurethane
- Sole: 50% synthetic rubber, 40% mineral composts, 10% additives
- Lining: 75% polyurethane, 25% viscose (82% bio-based mass content)
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size
- Italian sizing
- Global Warming Potential (GWP): 14.1 kg CO2 eq / pair, which is the same as driving a typical passenger vehicle for 35 miles. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%,
by investing in the Green Trees Reforestation project, working to plant trees in one million acres of the Mississippi Alluvial Valley, with over 6 million trees planted to date.
- Fresh Water Consumption (FW): 0.60 m3 / pair, which is the same as running a typical dishwasher 20 times. We have more than offset this impact, by 110%, by investing in Water Restoration Certificates through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Primary Energy Demand (PED): 239 MJ / pair, which is the same as operating a typical refrigerator for 9 days.
- For the impacts on Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Acidification Potential (AP), Eutrophication Potential (EP), Smog / Photochemical Oxidant Creation Potential (POCP) and Fossil Fuel Depletion (FFD), please find more detailed information in our complete LCA, available here.
Veneto is an Italian region renowned for its luxury footwear. So naturally, AERA went there to seek family-owned manufactures to create its beautiful (and sustainable) shoe collections. But, in a twist on tradition, every ballet flat, boot, and platform heel is made entirely out of vegan leather. Old world, meet new world.