- Not quite the right one?
L-2B NATUS W BOMBER JACKET - black
Out of Stock
Details & fit
- Height: 5'9'
- Size: M
- Water Resistant
- Removable, dual-layered French Terry hood
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Or dry clean.
For perfect bombers, field jackets, and parkas, look no further than this made-in-America brand that blurs the line between army-chic style and true, high-performance military gear. 💡 FUN FACT: Founded in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries originally started as a contractor to the U.S. military.