Scallop Cut Swim T-Shirt - white
Select available size
This item runs true to size
Free shipping & returns
Est. delivery: TBD business days
All products are guaranteed originals and ship directly from the brand’s warehouse. THE YES will notify you when your item has shipped.
All returns are free using our pre-paid return label printed from your My Purchases page. All items can be returned for full refund within 14 days of receipt, unworn, with tags attached. Refunds are issued at receipt of the returned merchandise. We'll notify you when your return is received and processed.
Details & fit
Laser-cut scallop edge rashguard. Long sleeves provide option to cover hands. Shorter length to natural waist. Have safe sun; we've got you covered.
32 / 25 / 35
34 / 27 / 37
36 / 29 / 39
39 / 32 / 42
42 / 35 / 45
- Cover swimsuits are more fitted than swim t-shirts, dresses, and skirts.
- All swimwear is sized as clothing. Choose what you would order in a bodysuit or fitted t-shirt. Sizing up from your normal clothing size is not recommended.
- Between sizes? Size down if petite or size up if taller.
- Blonde model is wearing a size extra small: 5'10" 32A/24.5/3.5
- Redhead model is wearing a size small: 5'8" 34B/26.5/40
- Brunette model is wearing a size extra large: 5'10" 38DD/35/48
Please note: There is no built-in bra. If you would like support, we recommend wearing our Swim Sports Bra or your own best-fitting nylon bra underneath to #layerit.
Our Swim Jersey® fabric is soft and silky, specifically engineered to provide the highest level of comfort. Please avoid rubbing fabric on rough surfaces, such as rocks and swimming pool steps.
- Machine washable. Gentle cycle with cold water is best.
- Do not bleach.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Please keep chemical sunscreens away from the garment.
- Chemical products will stain white and prints with white backgrounds especially.
Expect orders to arrive within 2-5 business days.
United States and Canada.
Where is Cover made?
Cover is designed and graded in Dallas. All cut, sew and packaging happens in Los Angeles at one special factory.