- Not quite the right one?
LAKE MIDI DRESS – BEIGE
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
A midi length voluminous smock dress with dramatic sleeves, the Lake Dress is made from soft handloomed organic cotton and hand embroidered in Jaipur. The original poppy embroidery design was inspired by a delicate drawing by Anita Pallenberg. This is the essential throw-on-and- go seasonless dress. It looks great with either strappy sandals or boots.
- 100% handwoven GOTS certified organic cotton
- Lined in organic cotton
- Color, Beige, with Red/ Beechnut embroidered poppies
- Relaxed, loose fitting midi dress with elbow length balloon sleeves gathered onto a band.
- Side seam pockets
- Slips on over head
- Length from shoulder to front hem (measured on a size small) is 45”
- Delicate wash cold, wash with like colors, hang to dry, do not tumble, cool iron on reverse side, or dry cleanable (green dry clean if possible)
- Made in India
Model measures 5’9” tall and is wearing a size S
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.