- Not quite the right one?
LINDE BLOUSE, BIRCH
Out of Stock
Details & fit
This super soft organic cotton blouse features delicate inset lace, pintuck details and a ruffled high neck. Styling tip: wear this blouse peeking out from underneath a crew neck sweater or wear it under a blazer with denim for a cool work look.
- 100% GOTS certified organically grown cotton voile
- Cotton lace trim
- Color, Birch
- Pin tucks and hand embroidered French knot details
- Ruffle neck blouse
- Relaxed fit, slips on over head
- Front slit at neckline, with shell button and loop closure
- ¾ length sleeves
- Length 23” from shoulder to front hem measured on a size 4
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side
- Made in India
Model measures 5’ 9” tall. She is wearing size 4.
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.