Out of Stock
Details & fit
“I love this popcorn stitch sweater, handknitted in Peru from Alpaca yarn. Cropped, slouchy, soft and light with amazing balloon sleeves and color blocked detail, this is my go-to everyday cozy sweater.” Sue, Founder
- 89% Superfine Alpaca, 11% Polyamide
- Color blocked, Ivory with Nut back, and hem trim
- Handknitted popcorn stitch with plain knitted back
- Slouchy crew neck sweater
- Balloon sleeves with fitted cuffs
- Length 19” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Dry clean only
- Made in Peru
Model measures 5’ 9” tall. She is wearing size S.
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.