Do you like this item?
YES to save to your wishlist.
MAISIE TOP, BLACK
Out of Stock
from St Roche (via UPS)
Est. time to ship: 2 - 3 business days. U.S. delivery only.
Details & fit
Our signature organic cotton Broderie Anglaise* top is updated and back for 2020. With voluminous puff sleeves, and a cotton tulle yoke, this ruffle top features lace, pintucks and hand embroidered French knots. *Broderie Anglaise is often called “eyelet” in the US, however Sue our founder is from England where this traditional style of needlework was made popular in the 19thcentury.
- 100% GOTS certified organically grown cotton voile
- Cotton lace and cotton tulle trim
- Color, Black
- Pin tucks and hand embroidered French knot details
- Ruffle neck blouse with voluminous puff sleeves
- Relaxed boxy fit, slips on over head
- Back neck closure with shell button and loop
- Length 22.5” from shoulder to front hem measured on a size 4
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side
- Made in India
Model measures 5’ 9” tall. She is wearing size 4.
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.