- Not quite the right one?
NAN TOP – WHITE
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
The Nan Top comes in white and cerulean blue. With an intricate original Broderie Anglaise design embroidered on the front yoke, this relaxed organic cotton top is denim’s best friend. Soft ruffles, delicate lace, puff sleeves and a high neck complete the look.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Color, White
- Broderie Anglaise original embroidery design on the front yoke, with eyelets, lace, pintucks and hand embroidered French knot details
- Relaxed fit ruffle top, with puff sleeves and a ruffle collar
- Slips on over head, hook and eye neckline closure at neckline (can be worn open or closed)
- Length from shoulder to front hem (measured on a size 4 ) is 23 ”
- Delicate wash cold, wash with like colors, hang to dry, do not tumble, cool iron on reverse side, or dry cleanable (green dry clean if possible)
- Made in India
Model measures 5’9” tall and is wearing a size 4
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.