- Not quite the right one?
POPPY TOP – BEIGE
Out of Stock
Details & fit
With bracelet length puff sleeves, this romantic ‘70’s influenced blouse has a high ruffle neck, and front slit, revealing a subtle glimpse of skin. The original poppy embroidery design on the yoke, was inspired by a delicate drawing by Anita Pallenberg, and hand embroidered by with the artisans we work with in Jaipur. We love this worn with high waisted denim.
- 100% handwoven GOTS certified organic cotton
- Color, Beige, with Red / Beechnut hand embroidered poppies on the sleeves.
- Relaxed fit top with a ruffle collar and soft gathers from the yoke.
- MBracelet length puff sleeves, with pintuck details.
- Slips on over head.
- Length from shoulder to front hem (measured on a size small) is 23”
- Delicate wash cold, wash with like colors, hang to dry, do not tumble, cool iron on reverse side, or dry cleanable (green dry clean if possible)
- Made in India
Model measures 5’9” tall and is wearing a size 4
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.