- Not quite the right one?
RUTH TOP – NAVY
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
The Ruth Top is a relaxed poet blouse, with full sleeves gathered into slim fitting cuffs. Made from soft handloomed organic cotton and hand embroidered in Jaipur. Wear this loosely tied at the neckline or with the matching Ruth statement collar.
- 100% handwoven GOTS certified organic cotton
- Color, Navy, with White / Mustard hand embroidered poppies on the sleeves.
- Relaxed, loose fitting top with full sleeves, gathered into slim fitting cuffs.
- Matching Ruth ruffle collar is bought separately
- Slips on over head, with ties and a teardrop opening at the neckline.
- Length from shoulder to front hem (measured on a size small) is 24”
- Delicate wash cold, wash with like colors, hang to dry, do not tumble, cool iron on reverse side, or dry cleanable (green dry clean if possible)
- Made in India
Model measures 5’9” tall and is wearing a size 4
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.