- Not quite the right one?
SISSY SWEATER - SKY BLUE
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
Our best-selling puff sleeve sweater is back. Knitted from a blended Alpaca yarn, a sustainable fiber from Peru. Alpacas are not harmed when they are sheared (usually only once a year) and they live in their native habitat in the Andes. Available in our essential neutrals, new season colors and a sporty stripe.
- 80% Baby Alpaca, 7% Merino Wool, 23% Polyamide
- Color, Sky Blue
- Crew neck sweater with pointelle stitch details and a high rib hem
- Full length puff sleeve
- Length 22” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Dry clean only (green dry clean if possible)
- Made in Peru, Fair Trade certified
- Model measures 5’9” tall and is wearing a size S
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.