- Not quite the right one?
TOMI TOP - IVORY
Select available size
This brand generally runs true to size
Details & fit
This delicate embroidery and unique lace design was inspired by an antique Edwardian top of Sue’s. We love how the airy cotton tulle reveals subtle glimpses of skin. Wear yours tucked into a high waist, or loose for a more relaxed look (or if you’re on Zoom!)
- 100% cotton tulle with embroidery and lace details
- Separate bias camisole (not attached) , 100% Viscose
- Color: Ivory
- Relaxed fit, slips on
- Ruffle neck, with a covered button and loop closure at back
- Leg of mutton long sleeves
- Length 23” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size 4
- Made in India
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble.
St Roche was founded by Sue Stemp and Paud Roche. Sue hails from England, Paud from Connecticut. They met in New York, live and work in L.A., and create sustainable pieces that tell the story of their many global influences and shared love of handcrafted textiles. 💡FUN FACT: All of the brand's knits are made in Peru from locally sourced Alpaca yarn.